Consider spending two weeks during the summer or winter in Paris. The PSB Short Programs are small-scaled courses in Business that will give you a great opportunity to further develop your academic career while discovering the beautiful city of Paris, France. The courses also include out of class activities related to the field of studies.
PSB Paris School of Business has created two unique short programs to invite students from all over the world to mix studies and extra-curricular activities in the city of lights!
Our Short Programs are dedicated to international students willing to discover and live the magic of Paris while enrolled in a two week program through a mix of academic classes and experiental visits.
Students of the PSB Short Programs can select between Doing Business and Entrepreneurship in Europe
and Luxury Brand Management
. Both courses focus on experiential learning, combining academic lectures and out of class visits. Click on the course links for specific program information.
In order to be accepted in an Adelphi study abroad program students are required to:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 in order to apply to study abroad at PSB Paris School of Business.
- Schedule a mandatory meeting with a study abroad advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Adelphi study abroad application. Click APPLY NOW below.
- Once it is complete, you can proceed to fill out the PSB Paris School of Business application online here.
- Meet with your academic advisor to explore programs and course options. It is important that the school you are interested in offers the courses you need to take in order to graduate on time.
- Select the courses you would like to enroll in and fill out the AU Course Equivalency Form.docx. Courses must be approved before you depart for your program.
All students must receive CIE approval to study abroad prior to having Student Financial Services determine their eligibility for funding for such study. Students will receive a revised Financial Assistance Award Letter after their eligibility has been confirmed. Depending on eligibility and any additional costs associated with the study abroad experience, students might receive an adjustment in their financial aid package.
All students studying abroad with Kingston University are required to purchase insurance with CISI Insurance, a worldwide coverage plan. For more information about CISI insurance please contact the CIE office.