As a place that has inspired famous artists for centuries, Tuscania has developed a reputation as a center for newater, gas, electricity), internet connection, and one cleaning of the common areas in the apartment in the middle of the semester. Housing services do not include meals, damage(s) caused by students, extra cleaning, and excessive consumption of utilities.
Costs of housing depend on program term. Please refer to the "Budget Sheet" for housing prices for semester and summer programs.
At LdM, students get involved, develop new friendships, experience new cultures and explore many aspects of their campus and host city. LdM actively sponsors student clubs, organizations, sports activities, volunteer opportunities and much more. The LdM experience is designed to ensure that students learn not only the subject matter of their formal course of study, but also more about themselves and the world around them. A qualified and dedicated staff is ready to assist students in every aspect of their academic programs and inform them about events and news in their host city.
Application Procedures & Deadlines
In order to be accepted into an Adelphi study abroad program students are required to:
Adelphi Application Deadlines:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 in order to apply to study abroad at Lorenzo de' Medici.
- Schedule a mandatory meeting with a study abroad advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Find more information here.
- Complete the study abroad application. Once the Adelphi Study Abroad application is accepted, the CIE will assist you with the LdM application.
- Meet with your academic advisor to explore programs and course options. It is important that the school you are interested offers the courses you need to take in order to graduate on time.
- Select the courses you are interested in enrolling in and fill out the AU Course Equivalency Form. Courses must be approved before you depart for your program.
Fall: March 15
Spring: October 15
LdM Application Deadlines:
Spring: October 1
Fall: March 1
Summer 1 (June): Mar 1
Summer 2 (July): Mar 1
Summer 1&2 (June & July): Mar 1
Summer 3 (August): July 1
Scholarships: 100% Adelphi scholarships apply during the fall and spring terms when students pay their regular Adelphi tuition and fees (housing is paid directly to LdM). For summer sessions, students pay all expenses directly to LdM.
Students should carefully review their finances when considering a study abroad opportunity. Please set up an appointment with Adelphi University's Student Financial Services (basement of Levermore) to understand how studying abroad will impact your financial aid and scholarship package.
All students studying abroad with Lorenzo de' Medici are required to purchase insurance with CISI Insurance, a worldwide coverage plan. For more information about CISI insurance please contact the CIE office.
It is mandatory that all non-European Union citizens planning to study in Italy for more than 90 days obtain a Student Visa. Students must contact the Italian Consulate or Embassy of their jurisdiction to find out which documents are required in order to apply for a Student Visa (requirements vary from one consulate to another). Detailed visa requirement information will be provided after the student has been accepted into the study abroad program.
Consolato Generale d'Italia a New York